Monday, June 29, 2009

One down, ??? to go!! (Simply-Adorable)

As you can see, we have opened our new booth at Homestead Handcrafts in San Antonio! This was a really exciting time for us, because it takes a ton of preparation to have two full lines in several places at once. We had a July 1st deadline, and got in and set up on the 29th.


I think we did quite well for our first time... it's extremely hard to plan the set-up when your booth is 30 miles away! We did it in two trips, and I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we are glad to have it finished and open.


I had this realization when as I drove home... what if I have committed my self to paying this rent for the next 6 months, and nobody buys or likes our stuff? Then I took a deep breath, and prayed that God would provide for me and gave it all to him. I know that He will take of all the worries, if I trust in Him.


Later on, around 3:00 that day, the phone rang. This lady says, "Hi, I 'm in your store and I LOVE all this stuff! Are you new? I haven't seen you here before."

YAY, us!!!




Meagn working hard on our displa



No comments:

Post a Comment