Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Note to self...

DO NOT do two shows in one weekend ever (EVER!) again.

This past weekend my little business did two shows, Weihnachsmarkt & Gruene Market Days. It was fast, furious and a ton of fun! BUT, a little too much, ya know?

It started on Wednesday when we moved in


We put the finishing touches on Thursday morning and then when home and got pretty for the Gala from 6-9pm.


We opened to the public on Friday at 10 am and had a really great day, following by a very SLOW day for the 'Wine & Cheese' Shopping. Just too much going on in NB, I think. That ended at 9 pm and then we came home and packed the car to set up Gruene.

Yep. 7 am, setting up (in the cold) and Kevin had to give me lots of pep-talks along the way. He also picked up this little guy and it was wonderful!



Saturday was a Door bustin', clothes sellin', bow tryin', "OMG" sayin', kind of day.

I. LOVED. IT.


And Sunday people came back for more.

I got to hang with some really cool girls, and I am thankful for their help and friendship. I couldn't have done it without you!


So, I put one foot in front of the other and will be at the Dominion's Womens' Club luncheon on Friday the 4th, followed by good ole GMD on the 5th & 6th. Come see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment