Thursday, October 8, 2009

Simply Adorable...the name says it all!

So, it's finally here! The much anticipated line of Apron-front Knot dresses, Cozy Coats and Christmas outfits are ready! First let me say what fun it was creating these new designs! I love the grow-with-me styles of the pillowcase and apron dresses and the cozy coats can also be worn for a number of years... a mommy's dream come true!

Here are the two designs of Apron-Front Knot Dresses $40
(sizes 12m, 18m, 2, 3, 4/5 & 6/7)


They can be worn as tops or dresses


they have adjustable straps and can be monogrammed.


So cute with jeans or leggings and super hard to pick which one! I am sad to say that the Amy Butler and Heather Bailey fabrics used to create these adorable pieces has been discontinued, so there is a limited supply. So when I am out, the new styles will look like this:

But I won't start production until the others are gone...

Here is the 2009 Chrismas Line...


Twirl Skirt Set $38
(sizes 2, 3, 4/5, & 6/7)
The shirt can be made with a circle or an appliqued initial. (see an example here)


Apron Front Knot Dress $40
(sizes 12m, 18m, 2, 3, 4/5, 6/7)


Pillowcase Dress $22
(sizes 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7)



And last but not least, the Cozy Coats!
(Little Girl 1-4 & Big Girl 5-7)


Why do I love these? Let me count the ways:

1. It is EASY to put on- perfect for getting in and out the car when you are running errands or quickly hurrying into school. There are no sleeves, so there is no fighting with your toddler (yay!)
2. It is reversible! Yep, you can wear the print or the solid on the outside so it can go with any outfit!

3. Super soft fleece makes it warm AND cozy!


4. Adorable frog closure adds a little flare.

5. It has a hood... no more struggling with hats or messing up bows (ha!)

6. The unique cape/poncho design means little ones LOVE to wear them, and moms love the way they look.

Fashion meets function... what more could we want?? I drew this pattern so that the garment could be worn for multiple years. They come in Little Girl (1-4) and Big Girl (5-7). See more prints here.

You can find some of these items on the Simply-Adorable website, but I just got the pictures and I have not had time to update it yet. So if you are interested, just email me! (webb3747@yahoo.com) I will say again that some fabric is limited, and when it's gone, it's gone!

And don't forget the shopping cart covers, gift sets, nursing covers and bows!

** a special thanks to a. leigh photography for the awesome shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment