Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!





Today was the last day the shop will be open until next year... It has been busy and I am so thankful for that! On top of starting that new venture, Christmas is just a busy time anyway... but I love it.



We spent last Saturday with Kevin's mom's family and then had my mom's side over Wednesday night. Tomorrow night we go to Kevin's dad's house and then Santa comes, of course! Christmas morning is always my favorite... there's just something about sleepy eyes, full stockings and opening presents in your pj's. Sometimes I wish I could stretch time so the day would go just a little slower...


Thank you to all our family and friends who have supported us these past few months... we could not have gotten threw through without you. I hope that each of you has a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment